Monday, May 7, 2007

Today would have been my surgery day...

If I wouldn't have had a 2nd opinion. And now I am not so patiently waiting for the referral to the neurologist for pain management.

I had a good week last week but yesterday was bad. But like you all know there are good days and bad days. The 1st nuero wanted to jump right into surgery (which would have been today). The 2nd nuero wanted to do more tests that ended up concluding that I would be a candidate for surgery but I chose nuero#2 to try and do pain management 1st.

No comments: