Monday, July 2, 2007

This was a BAD weekend.

I got up on Friday and knew that it was going to be a bad day. I made myself take a shower, get dressed and go to work. But by 9 am I had coworkers telling me to go home, I looked that bad! So I went home and laid on the couch for the day. I took every drug I could (prescribed that is) and it still didn't work. I could barely move my head or my eyes. I felt horrible. Closing my eyes didn't help because the muscles in my eyes hurt so bad.

So I muster through it and woke up Saturday still feeling pretty awful. I went through the day trying not to be a party pooper and acting like I felt ok. I didn't. No one can really know the pain. As unless I let it show on my face, they have no idea. Once again maxed out on my medicine. Got up Sunday feeling better but through the middle of Sunday school I had to go take more medicine. Fought my way through church without wincing too much every time we had to stand up, even made it down the aisle for communion. But dinner I was feeling much better.

This morning I woke up headache free! NICE! Yet here is it 8:30 and I have already taken some medicine because I could feel it coming on.

I just don't know how I am supposed to live like this forever. This is literally taking the life right out of me. It is stealing my life!

No comments: