Saturday, September 15, 2007

The neurologist office called.

And just like the NP had thought I am not having seizures, thank the Lord. The neurologists said I should make an appointment with my cardiologist. I am 28 years old, I don't have a cardiologist!!

Really I think the NP and neuro need to start working together and get on the same page. They have conflicting ideas, yet are supposed to be a cohesive team. I am going just going to follow the NPs orders for now as she is the one that has seen more often. And her plan, seems to be working!

2 comments:

Zipperhead said...

That is a heck of a bruise! I hope you're hanging in there--as much as we're able, right?? Get some rest while you can.

Keesha aka Zipperhead
http://chiarian.blogspot.com

The Momma Chronicles said...

Oh wow... hope the other guy looks worse?! ;-)

Dellaina