Monday, June 23, 2014

Good things have to come to end....

Well it has only been 3 months and I am headed back to the neurologist! UGH! I am pretty nervous too. As I said in my last post he said to give him a call if something came up and it did... In a big way! I went to the eye dr on Friday, June 21 and as he was doing his normal tests he says both my optic nerves were swollen and he was concerned! He actually wanted me to come back for some different vision tests later. He already knew I had Chiari... I told him that I would call the Neurologist as well on Monday to see what he suggested. Well as soon as I called, his nurse made me an appt for tomorrow. That is how serious she thought is was... I know the next step, go see the neurosurgeon... I am pretty sure the inevitable has happened. I will update after the appt tomorrow.

No comments: