Monday, August 8, 2016

No meds

I have been off all medication for a couple of weeks now. I go back to the neuro-ophthalmologist on Sept 1 to see how I am doing. The first thing he will ask is, "How are the headaches?" This is such a hard question to answer. Yes I have had a couple of headaches (super manageable) but still happening. I told hubby this and he said,"what if they are just you know normal headaches?" (In my head I am thinking, there is no such thing for me.) After all these years, he still doesn't get it. Another super frustrating thing about a chronic illness. It is so hard for those without the illness to understand what is really going on mentally, physically, emotionally.

Anyway back to the dr, if I tell him yes there have been headaches, back on the meds I go. If I tell them there haven't been and my eyes look good, I stay off. (My wallet will thank me!)

That is just my short little update until Sept 1. BTW I no longer like the taste of any sodas. (I have always been a Diet Coke addict, guess not anymore)

No comments: