Friday, May 18, 2018

It's been 2 years.

They say time flies when you are having fun. And boy isn't life fun? I really had no idea how long it had been since I had posted. 2 years! I wish I could say I was miraculously healed, but as we all know that only happens in movies. I still see the neuro opthamologist every 2-3 months. They still do a visual field screen and check my pressure. I am still on Diamox twice a day. This is my life. Some days I can really feel the pressure and it causes headaches and auras. Other days I almost (read that as ALMOST) feel normal. I will never feel 100%.
I will always have limbs that fall asleep super easy for no reason (or at least give you the sensation of the pins and needles). My Raynauds will show up out of nowhere for no reason at all and I will look like I have dead person hands. I still can't lay on my stomach because I will always get the drowning sensation. When my pressure is up i feel so out of it when I walk. But no one knows when these things are happening to me. I just smile and continue on like the not sick people in my life.

But my normal is my normal and I am living with it the best I can.

No comments: