Saturday, April 21, 2007

Buried Alive...

I can now say that I know what it feels like to be buried alive. I had my MRIs on Thursday. I was literally in that cocoon for 3 hours. The only time I got to come out was when they needed to switch the headpiece. I did get 1 chance to go to the bathroom and get a drink of water about and hour and half into it. The radiologists (yes there were two because the younger guy who had been doing this for 4 years had never done a CSF MRI aka CINE for Chiari) were super nice and said I was such a trooper for having such extensive tests run.

I have another appointment with the neurosurgeon on Monday, he will tell me what the MRIs said.

I have been feeling ok. My head hurts all the time and I know Travis is getting frustrated with me because at the end of the day I just need to lay around because I am so tired and in so much pain that it takes all I have just to play with the boys. I have tried to explain to him that it is not me being lazy. I just don't want him to resent me. I have told him how much I appreciate all he is doing for me and the boys.

No comments: