Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today I feel bad...

Nothing I do or take will get rid of my headache. It is barely making a dent in decreasing the pain. The only relief I got was slumping down in a chair and putting my feet on the edge of the desk, semi fetal position sitting in the chair. But you can't do that at work all day.

I have thought about calling the neurosurgeon to get a different type of medicine. The meds I am using now were actually prescribed by neurosurgeon #1 and I have already had to refill the pain meds. I will be refilling the muscle relaxer in just a few days.

I literally have to take 2 pain pills every 4 hours and 2 muscle relaxers every 6 hours to make it through the day. And those don't rid me of the pain completely, but usually take the edge off.

NOT TODAY THOUGH!!!!!

No comments: