Monday, April 30, 2007

Friday was BADDDDDD!!!!!!

I woke up with the worst headache. Made myself get ready for work. Got out the door and was trying to get going with the day. I had an event at work on Saturday that I was in charge of. By 9:30am I couldn't stand it anymore. I really thought my head was going to explode!!! I tried to get everything together for the next day's event and delegated to someone in the office. (Thank goodness for great co-workers) and I went home. I spent the rest of the day on the couch. I was so miserable that I didn't even change out of my work clothes, I got my pillow and headed straight for the couch. This had to be one of the worst days ever.

I know what caused it... Wednesday I had to fly to Houston to do a college fair at M.D. Anderson. My travel bag weighed at least 50lbs. Well I didn't check it because I knew it would be a quick trip. The bag does not fit down the aisle, so I had to turn it sideways and limp my way to a seat. I then had to hoist the bag into the overhead bin. Super bad decision!!

I woke up Thursday not feeling so great. Bad headache and super tense neck and shoulder muschles. I even went to the mall at lunch and paid $12 for the 15 chair massage out in the middle of everyone in the mall. I was past anyone thinking I was crazy. This 15 minutes was well spent. But of course there is never quick fix. So I was still sore and I think Friday was just the end all be all.

Saturday was much better and Sunday... I don't want to say it out loud. But Sunday was the first day I have been truly headache free in MONTHS!!!!

Of course here we are on Monday, and I can feel one starting to crop up. Oh the joys of crazy sicknesses!

No comments: