Friday, October 19, 2007

Surgery is imminent.

I just got off the phone with the neurosurgeon. He said he had been receiving copies of my records from the neurologist but the last one he received was from July, I told him he was missing two reports.

Anyways after telling him my concerns he tells me that he did send me to the neurologist to see if the headaches were caused by anything other than Chiari. (Which they obviously weren't since nothing I was given worked.)

He wants me to make an appointment to see him again, it was almost time for my 6 month check-up. We will discuss the last 6 months, having more MRIs done and then surgery, which we know now is my only option in the hopes of releaving the pain.

There are many non-surgical things that can be done to help keep you from getting a headache or any symptoms but with the job I do, traveling, sitting at the computer, standing behind a table at recruitment fairs, many of the techniques are just not feasible for me. I am going list them below. And you tell me...

Symptom Alleviation Methods

No comments: